I bless you,I speak greatness into you- Tonto Dikeh says powerful prayer for son as he turns 9 months

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's son, King
Andre is 9 months today. The proud mum who is
yet to unveil her baby's face took to her
Instagram to say a powerful prayer for him.
Read below...
"It's been 9Glorious Months with You my
SON,It's been the best 9Months of my
existence....
Words Fail me to describe How Precious you are
to Me,My Heart holds so Much LOVE FOR
YOU..It hurts in a very Good way.You give me so
much Hope,Joy and Happiness.
When I Hold you and Look into your eyes I Cry
because I know God Loves me.I know I have
been blessed,I Love you so much KING-ANDRE,I
love your Cute smile,Your Giggle,The way you
look at me,The way you Hold me with so much
Confidence that your safety is Assured,I Love
how you make me A child again..I get another
chance to be a child again,And do things I never
got to do..You are my Biggest Success Story.
I Bless you,I speak Greatness into you,I prophesy
WISDOM,BRILLIANCE,SMARTNESS,
INTELLIGENCE,WEALTH,HAPPINESS,GODS
BLESSINGS,GRACE OF GOD,FAVOR OF
GOD,LOVE,HAPPINESS,OPEN DOORS,ANIONTING
OF THE MOST HIGH UPON YOUR LIFE..No
weapon formed against YOU SHALL prosper,You
shall not make friends that will not lead you to
the right Path,I pray for Gods protection Upon
your life and everything that has your name on
it,You shall RULE.Just like your name KING,You
shall call 10 and 1million shall answer,You shall
grow up to help people,to be loving and God
fearing.
Your hands shall heal,your hands Shall
Save,Your hands shall deliver,Your hand shall
turn clay to Gold..Your hands Shall Be a blessing
To you and countless others in the mighty name
of JESUS CHRIST I PRAY AMEM..HAPPY
9months KING-ANDRE @mybabysmeal"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to play WWTBAM home quiz

How to improve your feminine looks

Fashion designers vs tailors