SERIOUSLY? Lady Planning Her Own Wedding without Even A Boyfriend

Desperation brings trouble. Even if you get
something out of desperation, how would you
keep it?
What she wrote: "Am I mad? Have I lost
my mind? hello. i'm one of your biggest
fans. God Bless you for your work. when i
was 10 Yrs old i had a dream that i
would be married, have a big house and
twins by 31 years.
Now i'm 29 years Old, still no guys. I
have tried and tried, Because of my trying
and generosity I slept with 8 guys last
year and nothing happened.
Now [no man but] by faith, I have a man
and I'm dress shopping, i'm meeting with
vendors to plan decorations and catering.
I am looking for a hall in Ogun State
towards my trad. I have told my friends
to clear their Schedule and fly in this
December for my wedding, I am on a diet
so i will fit into my dress.
Please, am I mad for planning my
wedding without a man? I have planned
it even to the artist who will perform. By
faith in God it will happen. I just thought
I'd share with You."
From her actions, is she normal? I guess only
she can tell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to play WWTBAM home quiz

How to improve your feminine looks

Fashion designers vs tailors