Why I don’t believe in Christmas – Yemi Fash lanso

WHILE many people are in the festive mood,
warming up to bid farewell to 2016, top Yoruba
actor, Yemi Fash seems to have a different
impression about the Christmas celebration as it
doesn’t mean anything to him.
In a chat with WG, on what Christmas means to
him, the actor said, “Christmas is like every other
day. I don’t believe in Christmas or Yuletide. To
me, every day is Christmas because there is
nothing I will eat on Christmas day that I have
not eaten before.
•Yomi Fash lanso
Or there is no place I will take my children to that
I have not taken them to before. So to me it’s all
about making yourself happy whenever the
opportunity arises”.
On what he has been working on lately, the actor
said, he has been busy honouring veterans in the
movie industry.
“I have been doing a lot in terms of celebrating
African veterans in the movie industry through
Afro- Heritage Entertainment Award that happens
in Texas. And what we do is to celebrate and
honour those that have spent from 20 years
upwards in the industry.
It is not only Nigerians, it’s all over Africa. We
have honoured the likes of Pet Edochie Kunle
Afolayan, Liz Benson among others. The award
has two categories, Icon and Legend. The Icon is
twenty years above. We do fifteen veterans
yearly. So that is what I have been doing lately.
The industry has been good before especially
during the time of home video and we are getting
better” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to play WWTBAM home quiz

How to improve your feminine looks

Fashion designers vs tailors