What would you do if your partner cheats on you on New Year’s Day?


When it comes to relationships, cheating is one of
the many issues that tend to scare a lot of
people. Most people see cheating as
unpardonable and although it’s quite painful, they
still find themselves able to forgive their partners,
pick up the broken pieces and move on with their
lives together. Majority of the people who have
been cheated on have a constant apprehension
that their partner will do it again. So, what if your
partner cheats on you on the first day of the year?
Would you forgive and go ahead with the
relationship or would end the relationship and
move on? Saturday Vanguard sought the views of
celebrities on this topic and here are their
responses;
It’s a bad omen – Imelda J, Singer
How can my lover be caught cheating on New
Year’s Day? That’s a bad omen. If it wasn’t a
new year’s day, I might have probably given him
a second chance or think twice about it before
making any decision. But since it is on a New
year’s day,, I would have no other option than to
let him be. I can’t begin my year with such a bad
luck, God forbid! I will let him go so he can
continue with his cheating attitude. No need to
fight or hate at all. I will quietly walk away. I
admit it will be painful but I will surely get over it.
My new year should begin on a positive note, not
with a cheating partner. I am ready to let go of
anyone with bad luck who wants to stand in my
way of happiness and success in 2017.
Imelda J
I don’t know what I would do- Tope Tedela, Actor
You can only hope and pray that you do not find
yourself in that kind of situation. However, if I find
myself in that situation, I really have no clue what
I’m going to do.
He should stay away from me – Ene Ochu,
Actress/Model
Aahh! On New Year’s Day? If that happens, it
means God doesn’t want me to be with that men.
It will be difficult to take back a man who I
caught red-handed with another woman. He
would have to stay away from me, that is it!
I will forgive her only if – Baba De Baba,
Comedian
It depends on the level of my commitment to her.
If I don’t wish to marry her, I will continue with
her because I don’t have the right to tie her down
to myself alone since I obviously have no plans
for her. If she is a girl I truly love and wish to
marry, I will forgive her if I haven’t engaged her.
But if I have engaged her and she cheats, I will
break up.
I can’t leave my man for any irrelevant chic –
Ferrari, Actress
I already have the mindset of men being
polygamous in nature. Though I will be upset, but
it changes nothing. I will be very pissed that he
got so careless that I caught him. He will be
grounded for a while. Then, he will have to beg
me with money and a lovely car to receive my
forgiveness, because I can’t leave my man for any
irrelevant side chic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to play WWTBAM home quiz

How to improve your feminine looks

Fashion designers vs tailors